Information & Guidance
In support of the aims of the OAIG, to provide “accurate information about Open Access and the relevant work of its members to the sector and more widely.” This resource pack provides guidance on key aspects of Open Access, links to recommended resources and advice for action across 7 major themes for repositories. This guidance draws on a wide range of national and international information which has been reviewed and selected by Open Access advocates in the UK.
- Open Access [Key Resources]
- Publication policies [Key Resources]
- Business Models and Funding [Key Resources]
- Legal Issues (including author rights and copyright) [Key Resources]
- Research Management [Key Resources]
- Advocacy and cultural change [Key Resources]
- Implementing policies [Key Resources]
William Nixon, Service Development Manager for the Institutional repository Enlighten, at the University of Glasgow, talks about the Open Access Resource Pack.
Last modified: December 1, 2011